For the 5th consecutive year, CompView is among the top 5 audio video integration companies for the higher education and healthcare markets. Each year Commercial Integrator Magazine recognizes the top audio video integration companies across 11 vertical markets. The CI Industry Leaders lists pay tribute to firms that completely understand their target customers and have built firms that cater to their unique needs.
According to Scott Birdsall, CompView’s President, “We continue to see the size and scope of higher education and healthcare projects expand. Collaboration and group communication solutions are essential to clients in these market segments meeting their strategic goals.”
Recent Audio Video Integration Projects
What makes CompView one of the top audio video integration companies?
- A client-centric project management process that delivers consistent results every time with a single point of contact, efficient communication, guaranteed quality control
- Collaboration with IT and media services departments who implement and support audio video technologies
- 30 years of experience designing and integrating AV systems for these vertical markets
- Commitment to certification and training on all of the leading audio video technologies
- Expertise in audio video integration of active learning classrooms, huddle spaces and collaboration rooms
CompView is a leading audio video integration company that supports organizations in leveraging audio video assets to enhance their level of communication and collaboration. We deliver winning outcomes by listening to clients and providing solutions that users understand which leads to a great user experience and enhanced productivity.
CompView specializes in the sale, design, installation, programming and maintenance of audio, video, conferencing and collaboration systems. We serve corporate, education and healthcare clients nation-wide from our headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon, offices in 8 major cities and internationally through the Global AV Partnership.