CompView was founded in 1987 by Paul White as the first dealer for InFocus Systems. The company has grown in product breadth and services along with the rapidly emerging audio visual and group communications marketplace. The company now provides audio visual design, engineering, programming, installation, consultation and contract services to clients nationwide from their headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon, offices in seven major cities and through their expert network of AV partners.
CompView currently employs 120 people and has built market share by providing; complete design / build solutions, leading technology products, outstanding customer service and nationwide AV contracting services.
Scott Birdsall | President, CEO
Scott brings more than 15 years of technology industry experience to his role on the CompView team. He served as the Director of Worldwide Marketing for Raychem’s Polyswitch division. Scott’s marketing-focused MBA, along with his experience in the industry, make him an excellent leader for CompView. Scott is the force behind CompView’s successful expansion.
Terry Hillier, CPA | Chief Financial Officer
Terry oversees all finance and operations activities for CompView. Terry is a licensed CPA in the State of Oregon and has worked in public accounting for more than 20 years. Terry’s background in financial management with both small and large companies makes him a powerful asset to CompView.
Mark Madison, CTS, PMP | Senior VP of Systems Integration
With over 30 years of engineering, project and people management experience in the audio visual field, Mark brings deep experience to the leadership of our systems integration teams. Beginning with an electrical engineering and acoustics background, Mark has spent his entire career in broadcast TV, and AV systems integration, both in consulting and integration firms. Mark is happiest when helping people perform at their highest level of technical and customer service excellence.
CompView makes training and certification a priority to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service and support. Certification programs, as offered through AV industry associations and manufacturers, verify training accomplishments and validate a provider's capabilities. Following is a list of our corporate and individual certifications.
* AMX ACE Certified Programmer
* ICIA Certified Technology Specialist for Design
* AMX ACE Design Expert
* Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) Calibration Certified
* Biamp Audia Certified
* Peerless Structural Mounting Certification
* Bose Sound System Designer
* Polycom Certified Video Engineer
* BSS HiQnet London Architect
* Polycom SoundStation / SoundStructure Certified
* ClearOne Certified Technical Specialist
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Crestron Certified Programmer
* Samsung MagicNet
* Extron Advanced School of AV Tech.
* Scala Certified Info Channel
* Extron AV Associate
* Sencore Test Equipment Certified
* Extron MediaLink and Global Configurator
* Smart Field Communicator Calibration
* Hilti Operator Certification
* SMART Technologies Certified Trainers (Notebook PC/MAC, Response)
* ICIA Certified Technology Specialist
* Synergetic Audio Concepts Sound Reinforcement Design
Licensed & Bonded
CompView is licensed for specialty contracting in the following states:
|Oregon LTD Energy||# 34-514CLE|